I am a firm believer that what goes around comes around*.
*Terms and Conditions
- The belief (hereafter referred to as “the Belief”) is expressed without warranty by the author (hereafter referred to as “the Author”) and constitutes a belief only under the terms and conditions expressed herein.
- The Belief may be applied to any non-physical idea, concept, personal attitude or other metaphorical construct (hereafter referred to as “the Subject”), except in the following circumstances:
(a) The Subject is not travelling on a fixed, circular metaphorical track; or
(b) The Subject lacks sufficient forward momentum or a metaphorical fuel source and metaphorical energy transformation mechanism capable of transporting the subject through the remainder of its metaphorical journey; or
(c) The Subject is interrupted in its journey by any external force, including but not limited to natural or other unforeseen emergencies, weather conditions, natural disaster, acts of god, terrorism, war or any other reason (at the Author’s sole discretion)
- The Belief may also apply to physical and non-metaphorical objects capable of movement, except where the conditions of that movement violate the physical and or non-metaphorical equivalent of clauses 2(a) – 2(c)
- Except as provided by law, the Author may not be held liable for any personal injury, or any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses, arising out of or related to this Belief.
- Where the Belief conflicts with reality, real or perceived, or the personal beliefs or values of any other person, group, entity, or self-aware animal, alien, or computer program, that person, group, entity, or self-aware animal, alien, or computer program shall agree to accept the Author’s claim of any evidence supporting the Belief, regardless of how satisfactorily the evidence supports the Belief or any contrary evidence that has been ignored or unobserved due to confirmation bias.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of these terms and conditions or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of these terms and conditions.